In order to keep up with the increasing demands of the existing and new customer base, carriers must utilize every resource available to maximize coverage and achieve peak network performance.
MobileNet provides an optimization program that specializes in ensuring a carrier's network is working at its optimal capacity by addressing factors such as network upgrades, topography, traffic, and an increasing customer base. Our optimization team provides services to monitor and analyze network performance, perform regular drive tests to measure key performance indicators, and recommend changes to improve performance.
- Collect network performance data, post process, analyze, and recommend changes
- Resolve capacity and call quality issues by controlling handover failures and minimizing drop calls
- Define new BSS parameters such as neighbor list, frequency plans, etc.
- Layer 3 message analysis
- Check for and provide interference solutions
- Recommend addition or upgrading of radios or channel elements to alleviate congestion and capacity
- Provide high level reports for management
- Execute routine performance benchmarking for network trending analysis
Request information about network optimization